MECOSTA COUNTY BUILDING DEPT - PLUMBING MECHANICAL INSPECTOR
Job Type: Contract Starting
Wage: 60% of plumbing and mechanical permit fees
Job Location: Big Rapids/Mecosta County
Job Description: The Mecosta County Department of Building and Zoning is seeking a contract plumbing and mechanical inspector. The inspector will work under the Building Official to provide review of projects and inspections. The applicant needs to have basic computer knowledge, excellent customer service, and attention to detail. The applicant must be able to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays for inspections.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- No felony convictions
- Possess (preferred) a Michigan Plumbing Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, and Plan Reviewer Registration or be able to obtain within 30 days
Please send questions and resume to Michelle Stenger at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 3, 2017, or call 231-592-0105 for mailing information.
MECOSTA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - ROAD PATROL
CONTACT PERSON: Undersheriff James Taylor
The Mecosta County Sheriff’s Office is recruiting candidates to fill an immediate vacancy and establish an eligibility list for a full-time Road Patrol position.
Candidates must be MCOLES certifiable and meet the following departmental requirements:
- Be 21 years of age.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- No prior felony convictions.
- Possess a valid Michigan operator's license and excellent driving record.
- Be MCOLES certified.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet all MCOLES employment standards.
Salary starts at $19.82/hr.
Mecosta County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Undersheriff Taylor
225 South Stewart Street
Big Rapids, MI 49307.
MECOSTA COUNTY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE - PARAMEDIC
Mecosta County EMS has a full time opening for Paramedic. Applicants must have a valid State of Michigan EMS license and a valid State of Michigan drivers license. Other credentials may be required for some license levels. Interested persons may call 231-796-2626 for more information.
Applications can be picked up at the EMS Office or downloaded from the County's web site.
Mecosta County EMS
14485 Northland Dr.
Big Rapids, 49307